Book Sher Ireland to speak with your group
Sher has spoken and presented in front of both large and small groups. She has address a wide range of topics, suitable for both secular and non-secular audiences. Sher will also work with you to develop or modify a topic to fit your specific needs.
Contact Sher today to learn more about her availability, speaking fees and to schedule her for your event.
Popular Topics Include:
1) The three essentials of marriage
2) What Makes Marriage so Hard?
- We don’t see its purpose at the beginning
- We think it should be easy – so it’s hard
3) Divorce Predictors – 97% accurate if you stay stuck
- Gottman’s predictors
- PREP predictors
- Lack of willingness to get trained
4) What’s the deal with Men?
- How men are vulnerable
- What they want from women
- Things women can do to fare better with men
5) Putting the zing back in
- Playing for couples
- Learn how to say love
- The formula for romance – creativity+spontaneity+intention
6) The magic formula to stop fighting
- Stop/time out
- Using tools
7) Filling your partners love tank
- Planning the special touches
8) The Laundry List
- Why singles make one
- The essential 3 items on the list
- Tear up the list and start loving
9) Finding the “Right” Person/Being the “Right” Person
- The Mythology of love at first sight
- Surviving the dating stage
- Not being afraid to ask for what you want
10) Getting your needs met
- Anxiety and flight/fright
- Our coping mechanisms
- 3 essential skills
11) Radical Acceptance
- How much do we really want to change?
- What makes the unacceptable, acceptable?
- What we shouldn’t accept
12) The tip of the iceburg
- The layering of emotional defenses
- Willingness to be vulnerable
- Not pouring salt in each other’s wounds
13) The upside down Conflict
- As a tool for problem solving
- You wouldn’t want them just like you, would you?
- It’s acceptable if it’s inevitable
14) The essential boredom of marriage
- Why it happens
- What to do about it
- 50 ways to woo your lover
15) The levels of communication
- What they are
- Having more meaningful conversations
- Getting out of your comfort zone
16) Why divorce is not good for people
- Effects on kids
- Why we think it’s the only answer
17) Want to save money – don’t get a divorce!
- Actual costs
- Hidden costs
- What to do instead
18) Do something different
- Tired of the same old life and arguments?
- Ways to switch it up
- Change a relationship single-handedly
19) Communication 101
- Why it’s so hard
- A miracle tool
- We say we want better communication, but do we?
20) Making a relationship Great
- Resistance and stigma – it’s just suppose to happen
- Mythologies and realities
- Keeping love alive